Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Creativity and New Media

Bitstrip is widely used by many of my friends on Facebook. It is supposed to be used as a picture status but a lot of people just use them as quirky posts on other's wall and some of Bit Strip's templates are so humorous. I finally gave it a go and actually amazed by how you can personalize your avatar and scenes. While I was going through the scenes I imagined myself and my friends going through the same sanarios but just more dramatic. Also, some scenes can allow you to be something else like you are in your own virtual world. I have created two below.


4 comments:

  1. The first scene is funny and it looked that you had fun doing the two scenes. I have seen these kind of picture but never know how you could do the pictures, but I am going to give it a try too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, this is amazing, its hilarious. It's very impressive on how the world today revolves around technology and how the impact of technology and media effects people's lives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Bitstrips! You're brilliant for using this as an example for our assignment. I also enjoy using it for laughs and giggles with my friends because it lets us create our own funny inside jokes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that bitstrip is amazing. The only thing I do not like about it however is that it is only available for certain phones. I feel that it allows for individuals to become very creative and bring humor to social networking.

    ReplyDelete